Communications and Events
The Communications and Events team delivers a range of internal and external communications, corporate publications and event management. The team delivers a portfolio of events that showcase UC and support student recruitment; provide advice on running events for UC; manage partnerships with the Crusaders and Student Volunteer Army; oversee various community and stakeholder partnerships, staff forums and social media (Twitter); and provide access to a pool of casual staff and UC-branded events equipment for loan.
The team is the key point of contact for UC media enquiries, as well as community and stakeholder engagement. It also undertakes a range of project communications activities and communications campaigns, including the annual Research Report publication and biannual Chronicle magazine. The team also assists with the Annual Report.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for media enquiries (business hours, Monday - Friday)
- Call 03 369 3631 for media enquiries (business hours, Monday - Friday)
- Call 027 503 0168 for urgent media enquiries (after-hours, Monday - Sunday)
- Visit UC News to read Canterbury's latest news and find out about our public lectures at UC Connect.
- Find out what's on for students, staff and the public at UC, from seminars and lectures to arts and sporting events.
- Create an event.
Communications and Events team
are located in Matariki, Level 4